1) The Client is the person or organization to whom the invoice is addressed (whether or not the Client is acting for a third party).
2) We take 20% of the amount in advance as retainer and to block our dates. . We follow a strict first come first serve policy. Minimum 80% of the total amount will be collected on or before the wedding day and remaining amount needs to be paid on the delivery of album and video.
3) We accept cash and online transfer.
4) Advance amount is non refundable under any circumstances.
5) Weddings that are postponed to a later date will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.
6) In case of cancellation after the confirmation of the dates, Client should pay 50% of amount.
7)Album/DVD shall be delivered after 60 days of wedding /Post wedding.
8) It is client's responsibility to arrange power supply for our lights at the venue.
9) We retain copyright to all the images and video footage and will use few images on our website for promoting our work. As artists we consider each picture/video as a piece of art created by us and thus would want to show case it. However, we will not be using it for any commercial purpose. We will not be selling these images and will use the images purely to demonstrate the work that we have done. In cases, where a client does not want the pictures to be displayed anywhere, we will be charging a higher photography/videography fee.
10) Notwithstanding the Ownership of the Content, Crystalline Studio retains the moral right to the Content in perpetuity.
11) Unless permitted by the Owner, no Content or part thereof may be used for any purpose (other than personal non-commercial use), and in no case of, profit by any person. Therefore modification, incorporation, publication, storage in a retrieval system or re-transmission, in any form, by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal non-commercial use, without prior written permission of the Owner is strictly prohibited.
12) Crystalline studio reserve the right to expand, reduce and/ or modify any part of the Content in this Website and the right to change the terms , conditions and operations of this Website, any time, and/amend any operating rules which govern the usage of the Website
13) Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure
14) We shall have no liability to you under this Agreement if we are prevented from carrying out the Photo Services by:
1. The bride and groom or wedding party not being on time and/or the church, the reception, or the place of the wedding having photography restrictions;
2. Any acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network or compliance with any law or governmental order.